Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Applejack Aran - Critque

When I originally saw this, my inner are critic had a lot to say about this, but I didn't have the time to. Now, by popular demand! I shall! Get it below!



First I'd like to say, that the detail in this is just amazing! Especially on the Samus armor! The way that the eyes, face and mane are shaded are very well done, and compliment each other pretty well. The Zero Suit AJ's suit has very good shading as well, and is lit right in areas that have it!

Samus armor AJ is the highlight of this piece here! Like I said above, the detail in it is just stunning. Not to mention it being shaped for a pony's body was well done, all that line work is amazing, and I as a sucker, magpie to some, love shine! It's placement on the suit is perfect, and not too broad.