Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trixie Goes Caroling!

Trixie actually did come up with her own carol! I just wonder what it is! Oh wait, I've got it here! Get it below the break!

Source




Trixie the showmare, is a magic wielding soul,
With a pointy hat and a fancy cape, and a wagon as her stage


Trixie the showmare, is a living star, they say.
Not all knew her fame, but that changed one day, when she trotted in that store

There must have been some magic in that amulet she found,
For when she placed it on her neck, she could feel her power grow


Oh, Trixie, the showmare, was as great as she could be!
And the ponies say she could rule the day,
And beat Twilight in a duel


Thumpety thump, thump, thumpety thump thump,
Look at Trixie go


Thumpety thump, thump, thumpety thump thump,
Blasting Twilight with spells

Oh Trixie the showmare, knew she won the fight that day,
So she said, “Goodbye, you may leave my sight, and flung Sparkle far away”

Down to the village, with a throne drawn by two colts,
Pulled here and there, all around the square, saying, “Trixie won’t trust wheels”.





…..

…umm

Wow

I’m surprised you listened for this long. I…. I don’- I mean the Great and Powerful Trixie does not have any more lyrics… but… if you would like. She may write more down more lyrics for next time.