Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A 3-Way Tie!?

Wow, this tie has sped up my current plan. And they are shocked at how there was such a tie! But to the important matters. Get them below the break!


Fluttershy
  8 (33%)
 
Vinyl Scratch
  8 (33%)
 
Princess Cadance
  8 (33%)
 

These poll results, that darn 3-way tie! No one wins! Instead, a rundown I want's going to be happening next!
I plan to be downsizing the amount of ponies here. Some of the current ones I don't care too much about. I added ponies only until I could get more Twilight pics, which I now have!


With that, this place will go back to being every post involving Twilight in some way. Some ponies will be alone without her as well. Those ponies are:

Trixie 

Princess Celestia

Other ponies will need to be in a pic with Twi.


Ironically with this plan in action, Deviantart stops working for me! Oh well. Either way, this place is back to having 98% be about Twilight Sparkle!

Also Twilight's dancing is super cute!

(Click the non screenshot pics to get to their source)